Tailor your needs
National Single Window for foreign trade
Each implementation of an electronic single window environment is specific to a country, with its own national standard documents, procedures and organization. Every implementation therefore requires ad-hoc software development, reason for which there is no Off-The-Shelf single window systems on the IT market. However, all single window environments have common concepts and needs such as dealing with multiple stakeholders, managing online submission and processing of electronic documents and data, electronic payments, information sharing and confidentiality, real-time analysis and alerts, collaborative risk management, as well as, integration with third-party systems and even manual agencies.
FIP’s Single Window platform is conceived as a collection of customizable core components and specialized plugins allowing deploying multi-agency, multi-documents/data processing on a centralized architecture in record time. It is aligned to international standards such as WCO Data Model or ISO classifiers and is particularly well adapted to the fast deployment of electronic national single windows for foreign trade, thanks to its innovative modular concept. For instance a dedicated component allows dynamically creating control and verification rules on any e-document or data processed within the Single Window environment. FIP’s Single Window platform also maximizes the integration of government agencies at different level of automation with an innovative Trade Document Cloud component, which simplifies the “capture data once, use many times” concept while ensuring compliance to legal documents submission with the implementation of a real e-documents’ digital signature scheme.
Open Customs Single Window framework
The Open Customs Single Window framework proposes by default a complete and customizable customs clearance system based on the European SAD, international standards such as ISO codification and WCO Data Model and compliant with IRU data exchange requirements.
However, there is no predefined solution that fully satisfies national requirements and even a customizable solution requires software development, at least adapting users interfaces, adding / changing data elements or integrating with third-party systems. This is why we have designed our customs single window framework around the following principles:
- It should be made of separate components, specialized in particular tasks and pluggable with other components via web services
- Core customs processing components such as risk engine, taxation engine, e-payment engine or digital-signing engine should be able to work with any electronic document, not only a customs declaration, be pluggable at any step of a document workflow and accept external data sources
- Comes as an interoperability platform comprised of the core technology, integration interfaces, trust services, and the surrounding regulatory framework.
EEC Customs is the implementation of the Eurasia Economic Union’s rules and regulations, data formats and structures and electronic information exchange standards, for the processing and regional integration of customs clearance and international transit. In Armenia, the EEC customs is deployed within the RA National Single Window platform (www.trade.gov.am). and extends WCO Data Model standards. Core modules of the EEC Customs include:
- Transport Control System
- Advance Cargo Information
- Preliminary Decision on Classification
- Customs Value Declaration
- Transit Declaration Processing
- Postal Items Clearance System
- EEU Customs Declaration
- Risk Management Services
- Financial Guarantee Management
- Customs Credit Order
- Electronic Release of Goods
- Statistical Form
- EEU Regional Data Exchange gateway